Ever After Farms has Florida’s two most perfect wedding barns. Our Blueberry Barn is absolutely breathtaking as well as beautifully decorated, air conditioned, and is ideal for weddings up to 200 people. Our Peach Barn is more petite but gorgeous as well, ideal for events under 100 people. But the Barns themselves are just the beginning. Both are situated in quiet and secluded settings, one enveloped in blueberries, the other surrounded by peach trees. The ceremony sites for both are simply extrordinary and have the ability to be covered so you’re big day can never be rained out. As you can see from our picture galleries, the picture spots are the best in the state, such as in a white boat with reflections off the water, in front of the Barns, inside restored antique trucks, on a flower vine tree swing, in a Cinderella Carriage, and amidst blueberries or peaches. Ever After Farms has everything you pictured your dream rustic barn wedding venue to be and will be the #1 venue on your list.
10 Reasons Why Couples Choose Ever After Farms
(1) Absolutely Breathtaking: Our Barns themselves are gorgeous, but also the ceremony sites are spectacular and the farms themselves are incredibly beautiful too. The pictures and the videos you see simply can’t do them justice. When you see an Ever After Farms venue in real life, it’ll truly take your breath away.
(2) Picturesque: The extraordinary array of picture spots at our venues will turn your wedding photos into photographic masterpieces. Photographers tell us that our Barns are the most picturesque country wedding venues they’ve ever taken pictures at. The Blueberry Barn itself is amazing, the pond, horse barn, 1956 fully restored Studebaker truck and a ceremony area surrounded by a vineyard of blueberries with a paver path leading to a pergola under a 120 year old oak tree, and much more;
(3) Secluded: Tucked away off the beaten path, Ever After Farms venues are very quiet, peaceful and private (no interstate, highway, trains or other annoying noises to disrupt your special day or weird neighbors bothering you).
(4) The Perfect Barn: Each of our Barns are perfect for rustic weddings. Absolutely beautiful, meticulously arranged for weddings and stunningly decorated. Each has heating and air conditioning so regardless of the weather outside, you and your guests can enjoy modern comforts at your barn wedding (no sweat pouring down your faces or port-o-potties for you and your guests!). And enjoy a covered patio for cocktails after your ceremony.
(5) Decorations: Already professionally decorated with your choice of several different colors and options, you can have a truly stunning wedding without having to spend a dime on decorations. When you tour one of our Barns and see the array of decorations, you will be blown away and will see that we have spared no expense in making perfect wedding barns.
(6) Wonderful Team: Our team of wedding professionals provide you with outstanding support from the very start, when you contact us for the first time, all the way until after your wedding is complete. Check out our reviews and you’ll see just how often couples comment on our team and how wonderful they are to work with. We love our jobs and love making sure your special day is as perfect as it can be!
(7) Rain or Shine: Your wedding won’t get rained out at this venue because even the outdoor ceremony areas can be covered.
(8) Legal: Unfortunately, many wedding barns (including popular ones) are actually operating illegally, against local land use and zoning laws and are being closed down (or will be soon) by local governments. In fact, we get calls all the time from couples who are stranded without a venue because the Barn they booked has been shut down. However, our Barns can legally host weddings so when you book your wedding with us, you won’t have to worry about the most important day of your life being ruined by a government official shutting down the venue for illegal land use.
(9) Centrally Located: Less than 50 minutes from Orlando, Melbourne, or Daytona Beach, Ever After Farms Barns are centrally located and easily accessible; even for couples in South or North Florida because it is just off of I-95.
(10) Simple Inclusive Pricing: Couples love the fact that there is no “nickel and diming” when booking our venue. There is one price and it includes so many things that most venues require you to pay extra for; such as tables, reception chairs, linens, table and reception decorations, ceremony chairs, outdoor decorations, day of help, 2 hours at the Farm for your engagement pictures and so much more. The couples that book with us often report that once you add everything up, we’re also the best deal around too. To learn more about everything that is included as well as the cost, check out our Blueberry Barn and Peach Barn pricing.
Ever After Farms Blueberry Barn and Peach Barn are the two most popular wedding barns in Florida right now so schedule a tour of our venue as quickly as you can so that you can see for yourself just how incredible they truly are!